Revitalizing Kratom Soap Tutorial
Fast Kratom strains are ideal for this energizing, deep cleansing homemade soap with green tea, orange zest, and Grapefruit essential oil. Castor oil balances skin and unclogs pores.
- 3 Cups Soap base (Glycerin base)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon castor oil
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1 Teaspoon dried green tea leaves
- 1 Teaspoon grapefruit essential oil
- 1 Teaspoon jasmine flower essential oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Maeng Da Kratom
- Stove top
- Double boiler (or set up by boiling water at the bottom of a pot and placing a heat-safe bowl above)
- Heat-safe stirring utensil
- Measuring equipment/Kitchen scale
- Soap molds (try muffin trays or large deep trays)
- In a small amount of water, simmer Kratom for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add green tea leaves and simmer for an additional 10 – 15 minutes.
- Warm up the glycerin soap base on the top of the double boiler. Once it is liquid, lower the heat and add in the green tea infused Kratom, orange zest, coconut oil, castor oil, grapefruit essential oil, and jasmine flower essential oil.
- Mix up the soap until all ingredients are combined evenly.
- While the mixture is still liquid, pour into molds.
- Let cool overnight before use. If you used one large tray, cut block into smaller bars once it is cooled.